Tears of my heart
Cries my heart for thee, doth she feel or see my pearls of salty salts(tears) ?
Cries my life in cruel, doth she feel the pain of my heart?
Still the love of stillness- -she stole my heart,
Doth it with her as it was with me?
My love, my feelings, my emotions- doth she feel like me?
This lover beggar- -begs thou,
Can thee show me my heart of me, which has with her.
binod bastola's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Tears of my heart by binod bastola )
- Thought Process, Mitta Xinindlu
- Kind Santa, lee fones
- The Farmworker, Terry Dawson
- blow up doll, lee fones
- Please Mommy, Stephen Morris Jr
- Bruce Lee, A Star Sinked in the Sea of Art, Joseph Oladehinde Ibikunle
- rude book, lee fones
- To Rise Again, Tom Zart
- Clouds of brinkmanship, Oti Egwu
- Heroes, Nassy Fesharaki
Poem of the Day
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Democracy, Langston Hughes
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue, Jennifer Alejandra
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(14 December 1895 – 18 November 1952)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)