I have great love for my Teddy Bear,
I take him with me everywhere.
He was well known at my school,
Being quiet and gentle he broke no rule.
When I go to bed at night,
With him by my side I need no light.
We cuddle each other as I go to sleep,
When we are together no tears do I weep.
Together we have slowly grown old,
We still warm each other from the nights cold.
Love is what keeps us together you know,
A love so deep that it does glow.
Many have envied my Teddy Bear,
For I still take him with me everywhere.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Teddy Bear. by Bernard Shaw )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Love's Kiss, Helen Hay Whitney
- Was There Another Spring, Helen Hay Whitney
- To Diane, Helen Hay Whitney
- An Aye Aye Dreams of being a Woodpecker, Stephen Katona
- Of One Thing, Edward Kofi Louis
- Instagram'd, Michael Mira
- Suzette, Edward Kofi Louis
- Magdalene, Chromium Blues
- White Butterfly, Edward Kofi Louis
- Victim, Teedy Dawn