Teddy Bear, Cats, Dogs, Tigers
Teddy bear makes you happy.
You can sleep with teddy bear.
A teddy bear is soft
And cuddly and nice and
Furry and you need him when
Your sad then you can hug him.
I want a tiger
I wish I had a tiger
Oh look a tiger
Dogs our very cute
My puppy has a big headDogs are not friends with cats
Furry feline role
They love to play with balls of string
My cat likes to play.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Teddy Bear, Cats, Dogs, Tigers by Tayla Fankhauser )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Have We Meet Each Other Before?, Poetheart (back)
- we need a porch and a good sized moon, Mandolyn Davidson
- A TREACHEROUS AGGRESSION AGAINST INNOCEN.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love Is A Small Word, Lilly Emery
- varicose veins, lee fones
- Manliness Of Man, Naveed Akram
- The Long Goodbye (revised), Barry Jablonski
- I Want NIght To End, Elia Michael
- Transformation And Power Of Love, Lilly Emery
- To Do To..., Lawrence S. Pertillar