Teddy Bear, Cats, Dogs, Tigers
Teddy bear makes you happy.
You can sleep with teddy bear.
A teddy bear is soft
And cuddly and nice and
Furry and you need him when
Your sad then you can hug him.
I want a tiger
I wish I had a tiger
Oh look a tiger
Dogs our very cute
My puppy has a big headDogs are not friends with cats
Furry feline role
They love to play with balls of string
My cat likes to play.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Teddy Bear, Cats, Dogs, Tigers by Tayla Fankhauser )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Love's Kiss, Helen Hay Whitney
- Was There Another Spring, Helen Hay Whitney
- To Diane, Helen Hay Whitney
- An Aye Aye Dreams of being a Woodpecker, Stephen Katona
- Of One Thing, Edward Kofi Louis
- Instagram'd, Michael Mira
- Suzette, Edward Kofi Louis
- Magdalene, Chromium Blues
- White Butterfly, Edward Kofi Louis
- Victim, Teedy Dawn