Teddy Bear, Cats, Dogs, Tigers
Teddy bear makes you happy.
You can sleep with teddy bear.
A teddy bear is soft
And cuddly and nice and
Furry and you need him when
Your sad then you can hug him.
I want a tiger
I wish I had a tiger
Oh look a tiger
Dogs our very cute
My puppy has a big headDogs are not friends with cats
Furry feline role
They love to play with balls of string
My cat likes to play.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Teddy Bear, Cats, Dogs, Tigers by Tayla Fankhauser )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- WE ARE HERE, Christina Sunrise
- Your love, Mark Heathcote
- Love In A Bottle, Midnights Voice
- Oh Mediterranean sea, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Ramblings of Devils Workshop, Nalini Chaturvedi
- BEFORE YOU CAST THE STONE, kevinsky nyaga
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael