Heavenly father i sat down and thought i am going to take this battle.
I am this unwritten sinner in the book of sinners i am a sinner who is written in the book of life before my birth i was stronger in spirit there was no stranger to my eyes.
Heavenly father i am still standing tall talking of faith with broken faith myself i subject myself to a ticket of eternal life i drive droplets of rain back to the drain so that it may evaporate back to where it came from.
It is not by my inteligence that i am me no negligence is aquired when we put your name foward gave me a glance im not ordinary lord im sure the wick ed will not succeed in me for your son dwells in me.
I am the son who was born 22 years and 3 monts and 23 days ago and im still walking on earth i am a temporary tenant to this body it shall give me no stress. It shall be no subject to my death i will feed it the word although its atracted to sin i will feed in the word of life.
Until death do me apart i am a temporary tenant to this body for my home is heaven and its where i belong with you.
Have no title that will hold u back from your fathers treasures.
Ernest Makuakua's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Temporary Tenant by Ernest Makuakua )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Chaos on 11-12-2007, Kyle Schlicher
- Withpout A White European Wife, One Cann.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- For Instance, Everything May Be Divisibl.., G.C. Waldrep
- A Bird Is A Desperate, G.C. Waldrep
- Area Of Dog, G.C. Waldrep
- Sonnet: Has the End Come?, Dr John Celes
- Time Is The Distance, Kyle Schlicher
- What is Performance, G.C. Waldrep
- What is a Soprano, G.C. Waldrep
- What Begins Bitterly Becomes Another Lov.., G.C. Waldrep