Heavenly father i sat down and thought i am going to take this battle.
I am this unwritten sinner in the book of sinners i am a sinner who is written in the book of life before my birth i was stronger in spirit there was no stranger to my eyes.
Heavenly father i am still standing tall talking of faith with broken faith myself i subject myself to a ticket of eternal life i drive droplets of rain back to the drain so that it may evaporate back to where it came from.
It is not by my inteligence that i am me no negligence is aquired when we put your name foward gave me a glance im not ordinary lord im sure the wick ed will not succeed in me for your son dwells in me.
I am the son who was born 22 years and 3 monts and 23 days ago and im still walking on earth i am a temporary tenant to this body it shall give me no stress. It shall be no subject to my death i will feed it the word although its atracted to sin i will feed in the word of life.
Until death do me apart i am a temporary tenant to this body for my home is heaven and its where i belong with you.
Have no title that will hold u back from your fathers treasures.
Ernest Makuakua's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Temporary Tenant by Ernest Makuakua )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 February 1898 – 14 August 1956)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Prayer To Mother Nature., Marcondes Pereira
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Mist, Henry David Thoreau
Poem of the Day
- Chief glory, gajanan mishra
- If I Get There, Luis Estable
- That Savor Is So, Luis Estable
- No One KnowsThe Pain I Feel, Luis Estable
- The Kentucky Hangnail, Randy McClave
- Bell, Book & Candle, David Lewis Paget
- Dear baby - (Something Casual), Mitta Xinindlu
- A Glowing Morning, Rohit Sapra
- सबका चहेता तो रहा हूँ sabka chahetaa, hasmukh amathalal
- A moment (Rubliw), Gert Strydom