Thank you for pretending to celebrate with me.
Thank you for going through the motions.
Thank you for doing what you do.
Going through the motions.
Pleasing the crowd.
I'm not part of the crowd but I am your truest judge because I love you.
I fall because when I tell you,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thank You by Andy Wood )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Meshing, Sadiqullah Khan
- The Chaste Stranger, James Tate
- The Blue Booby, James Tate
- Shroud of the Gnome, James Tate
- Poem to Some of My Recent Poems, James Tate
- Life is too Short for Love, Akhtar Jawad
- On the Subject of Doctors, James Tate
- Failed Tribute to the Stonemason of Tor .., James Tate
- A Wedding, James Tate
- I am not a religious and god centric:, binod bastola