Thank you for being good,
Thank you for being bad.
Thank you for being nice,
Thank you for being mean.
Thank you for being normal,
Thank you for being wierd.
Thank you for being just like everyone else,
Thank you for being unique.
Thank you for being there for me,
Thank you for ignoring me.
Thank you so much,
I owe you my life.
Before you leave,
Thank you for helping.
maddy macleod's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thank You by maddy macleod )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Cullen Bryant
(November 3, 1794 – June 12, 1878)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- i heard it said today 'angels let me in .., Mandolyn ...
- THE LAW, glen pugh
- A Butterfly Now, Kyle Schlicher
- To My Friend, A Sonnet, Luis Estable
- My Assignment.(limerick), BADMUS JUBRIL
- I Wait For You, Kyle Schlicher
- Busy man, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Where Love Falls, Kyle Schlicher
- You Are Like The Moon, Kyle Schlicher
- Saranè, Gianfranco Aurilio