Thank You To A Special Friend
Thank you for all the things you do,
It really means the world to me.
For your concern and understanding,
You give abundantly.
Thank you for listening to me with all your heart,
And for cheering me up when i'm feeling down and blue.
For bringing out the very best in me,
And really just for being you.
Thanks for the conversations,
That stimulate my brain.
For the silly times we laugh out loud,
For the things i can't explain.
Thanks for looking past my flaws and faults,
For all the time you spend.
For all the kind things that you do for me,
And all the kind thoughts you send.
Again i'd like to thank you so much,
For being a very special friend!
Claire Riley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thank You To A Special Friend by Claire Riley )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(27 December 1797 – 15 February 1869)
Henry David Thoreau
(12 July 1817 – 6 May 1862)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Friendship, Henry David Thoreau
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- joey the junky, Frank Sobolewski
- hungry hungry hobo, Frank Sobolewski
- Me and Philly, Frank Sobolewski
- Adjusted, William Makell
- Realisation, hafiz qasim
- What does darkness mean to you?, Jeremy Horsford
- The Way It Used To Be, Michael P. McParland
- A Cigarette's Butt-end, Abu Sufian
- PH: Love: Oh Let...!, Brian Johnston
- The Sweetness, Michael P. McParland