Who is that man forcing my stare?
Behind those dark brown eyes I should be.
No more than a name and no more to me.
There, I can simmer in our unspoken words.
And dare I find a new love affair?
Jump in with me and float down the stream
I can see you there, torn apart, I am aware.
Now I go no further than what my eyes have seen.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That Man by Adalie Hettie )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Over a bug;, george albot
- On Her Wintry Planet, At The Close Of Day, mary douglas
- Losing The Blue Madonna To The Skies, mary douglas
- WHO IS THIS BEAST YOUR RIDING >>&g.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Incredible Pink Playhouse, mary douglas
- Let Us Return To The Country Of Clouds, mary douglas
- I Dreamed Of A Language, mary douglas
- Snow Globe Vision Of La Belle Et La Bete, mary douglas
- Flower in snow, ramesh rai
- how to remember me, chip reed