Who is that man forcing my stare?
Behind those dark brown eyes I should be.
No more than a name and no more to me.
There, I can simmer in our unspoken words.
And dare I find a new love affair?
Jump in with me and float down the stream
I can see you there, torn apart, I am aware.
Now I go no further than what my eyes have seen.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That Man by Adalie Hettie )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- There Is Nothing More Gratifying, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Azazels, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Let me follow you, gajanan mishra
- what makes me blue?, DAVID werts
- Rewriting The Ruins, Kyle Schlicher
- A song lyric of a lover...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Fall, hujan pagi
- Beginning The Day, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Split Second, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is no surprise, Dr PJ Raj Kamal