The baby will never cry
I was waiting for this tomorrow
Since I knew the meaning of woman..
But today I feel it would have been better
If I was born in this world not as human…
From tomorrow I will be known as a mother
I will be able to feed my milk to my baby….
But the baby won’t be able to enjoy mother’s milk
As doctor said my baby is not like any other baby…
Tomorrow I will become a mother
A mother who will deliver a baby
The baby who will never be able to see this world
The baby who will never cry after delivery..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The baby will never cry by Sumita Datta )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To Join You, Edward Kofi Louis
- The real wasteland, Peter Hall
- Known In This Town, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Veil, Peter Hall
- You Made Me A Fool, Edward Kofi Louis
- Only aim, gajanan mishra
- The Wheelchair Butterfly, James Tate
- Crickets, Jayatissa Liyanage
- I can feel your love, Jesus James Llorico
- Grabbing The Winds, Edward Kofi Louis