Dr.V.K. Kanniappan (17.10.1944 / Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India)
The beauty for an individual human being
The beauty for the cultivating land is attributed
to be paddy and sugarcane plantations;
The beauty for the pond is the
presence of widespread lotus flowers;
The beauty for the chaste womanhood
is the inherent bashfulness in her behaviour;
The beauty for an individual human being,
- said to come for the praise in his afterlife -
is the virtue by which he lived and gained
in the society! - (naanmaNik katikai 9)
Poet Other Poems
- A beautiful portrait! -Haiku
- A Brahman Wins By Tactics
- A Day When The Food Eaten All Alone
- A dumb person having a dream!
- A Favor Done To Men Of Knowledge and Vir...
- A Feeling Of Euphoria In The Fertile Fie...
- A Good Modern Poem
- A Guava fruit a day
- A house with a deferring wife becomes a ...
- A learned person shall not eat the food ...
- A Lover Is Perplexed At Seeing His Fianc...
- A married wife who is disobedient to the...
- A Person Who Does Not Skip Moral Values!
- A Person Who Is Superior To The Holy Pe...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.