The benefit of doing something, said by learned people!
The impact and benefit of doing something,
…said by learned people are pleasant!
Not dare to live under the King (ruler) who does not show
…courteous involvement on his country men is pleasant!
There is nothing more pleasant than showing kindness; of not doing
… any harm to those who offended you without due consideration!
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This poem 'The benefit of doing something, said by learned people! ' is a translation of a poem from Tamil literature 'Iniyavai naaRpathu'
கற்றறிந்தார் கூறுங் கருமப் பொருள்இனிதே
பற்றமையா வேந்தன்கீழ் வாழாமை முன்இனிதே
தெற்றென வின்றித் தெளிந்தாரைத் தீங்கூக்காப்
பத்திமையிற் பாங்கினிய தில்.32 இனியவை நாற்பது
Comments about this poem (The benefit of doing something, said by learned people! by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Eyes, Kyle Schlicher
- Big Ivory!, Denis Martindale
- My Eyes Blue And Clear, Kyle Schlicher
- Tomorrow I, Sadiqullah Khan
- Elegy To A Gypsy Lass, richard harris
- Firewater, Sadiqullah Khan
- Multiplied By Each Mind, Margaret Alice Second
- de reporter, co the skipper
- Knock the Door Down, Sadiqullah Khan
- Trails Of Love, Lilly Emery