They think outside the box because
They fail to think within.
Forced to forge another box,
To put the first one in.
Their eye is ever running,
Yet, fails to find a start.
The mind is veiled by spirit
For they haven’t brought their heart.
Questions dressed with arrogance,
Answers with disguise.
Truth they take out of the box
To keep the lie alive.
In one corner see, there is no god!
In another corner, life.
And so they build another box,
To put themselves inside.
In a coffin of denial
Creation seals their fate.
And as they now think in the box
They see it is too late.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Box by Bill Cantrell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Feet, Randy McClave
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave
- AS SOON AS...., Robin Kirsch
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey