Now let's throw a cursory look at the tepid tirant and his subsidy regime. The macabre dance maddeningly persists. Protests never press a pause and the very same imbizo flows in recurring decimal of the tarantella. Its aftermath still a gruesome tangential murder. While their cohorts unabashedly epitomise a reactionary reversal of the efforts at economic megalomania and revival of social order... as always, the cabals fail not to manifest themselves as a chronic symptom of social miasma, economic quagmire and political phantasmagoria...
Tunji Ibrahim's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Cabals by Tunji Ibrahim )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh