Miroslava Odalovic (Montenegro)
The Carnival Child
It sings and dances the dance one can’t stop
It moves the steps across the witchy ground
Burns the witches down to dust
The carnival child
The child of spring can clap and hop
Can enjoy the rhythm the beauty of the sound
Builds the world back into trust
Poet Other Poems
- Ј у т р о ...
- А Denial Game
- (In) consistency/Nedosljednost
- (Re) member Clubs
- ... And Who Never Came With A Book Of Po...
- ...here i am
- ...Or we are
- ...-slave-the heart
- ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? /The lightni...
- ‘Sagacity, the dawns break in inexperien...
- … And The Red Trace Down Your Eyes
- …da tek si pjesnik
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.