The Faithful Husband
The faithful husband loves as the Christ
The wife he has been given;
He must be as Yeshua to her
And make her life as heaven.
He must bear her up always
Present her unto himself;
As a pure and chasted bride
His wife is his true wealth.
Submitting unto Yeshua as Lord
He is given authority;
To take the things of the Christ above
And teach his family.
The faithful husband is as theChrist
Who died upon that ROD -
And loved His bride unto the end
He submitted unto God.
Richard Merrell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Faithful Husband by Richard Merrell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Even though late, hasmukh amathalal
- What a curtain Bisbee has, Amy Michelle Mosier
- The Shockers, Sandra Feldman
- Rather than talking to walls, Amy Michelle Mosier
- July 11,1991, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Like a sparkling Roman candle, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Bless each palo verde bloom -, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Inner Abilities, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Old age doesn't exist for all, Amy Michelle Mosier
- On Havana's white shore -, Amy Michelle Mosier