At the blessed communion feast
True table of the Lord
I eat his body drink his blood
According to his word.
I have eternal life
For the Christ laid hold of me
That I might press on, claim the prize
The resurrection see.
Now at the blessed communion feast
The table free of harm
The table full of grace and rest
It's the third and twenty Psalm!
For my Shepherd is the LORD
Yeshua is His name
He bled, he died and rose again
None other is the same!
Proverbs 15: 15
Richard Merrell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Feast by Richard Merrell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Cannot At Will Summon The Tone Of Beauty, Shalom Freedman
- O, God, Neela Nath
- The Seed of Greatness, Silas Egbowon
- Metamorphosis, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Scent of the Rain, Steven Rhoads
- Limits to Eternity, The Princess
- Reflecting Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What is love, gajanan mishra
- Women, Nassy Fesharaki
- Because of intimacy, gajanan mishra