M.D Dinesh Nair
The Final Judgment
The final Judgement was His
And He read from a page hand written,
'Thou art all sinners, and I throw you all
Unto the fire of My anger'.
The gloom of the haunted that emerged from somewhere
Did not change His rage of billenia,
Nor did He speak further.
The sky was shedding Her tears...
The Final Verdict echoed and reverberated
Even as the rejoicing of the few never ended.
In the streams of tears and blood
Began floating the newer corpses.
The new Sky and the new Earth that descended
Had a colour of crimson under the bemusing Sun.
None knew it, none knew it..
And henceforth these lines remain to be Judged upon yet.
M.D Dinesh Nair's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Final Judgment by M.D Dinesh Nair )
Did you read them?
- Sweet Ilussions, Sandra Feldman
- Weighting Each Thought, Heather Burns
- Their moral decline anytime انحدارهم ال.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A surrealistic image صورة سوريالية, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- In 80s, Nassy Fesharaki
- A Walk in the Woods, Abdul Malik Mandani
- Natural Alliance, Abdul Malik Mandani
- Stop your Sobbing (haiku), Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- Beauty in Nature and Human Creativity, Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- bruised squeezed sweet fruit, Is It Poetry
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)