M.D Dinesh Nair
The Final Judgment
The final Judgement was His
And He read from a page hand written,
'Thou art all sinners, and I throw you all
Unto the fire of My anger'.
The gloom of the haunted that emerged from somewhere
Did not change His rage of billenia,
Nor did He speak further.
The sky was shedding Her tears...
The Final Verdict echoed and reverberated
Even as the rejoicing of the few never ended.
In the streams of tears and blood
Began floating the newer corpses.
The new Sky and the new Earth that descended
Had a colour of crimson under the bemusing Sun.
None knew it, none knew it..
And henceforth these lines remain to be Judged upon yet.
M.D Dinesh Nair's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Final Judgment by M.D Dinesh Nair )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
Poem of the Day
- Understanding The Bodo Culture, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Each Day With You KP, Michael P. McParland
- Where there is truth and love, gajanan mishra
- Each Day 2, Michael P. McParland
- Dreams to Follow, Peter S. Quinn
- Each Day, Michael P. McParland
- Leprechauns in Pop's Fedora, Donal Mahoney
- Dreamt Of You 4, Michael P. McParland
- Dreamt Of You 3, Michael P. McParland
- Search of quest, hasmukh amathalal