Edward Kofi Louis (13th October 1961 / Accra, GHANA)
The Food Of Her Love
She gave me the food of her love and,
It was like the crystal sea full of roses!
But i stood on the surface of the bronze sea to greet her,
For the gold of her love was like the beautiful butterflies!
Oh how sweet she was when i entered her,
For she remembered the words of her mother at last;
And the food of her love was fully prepared for me only.
Poet Other Poems
- 0.5 cm To Mark Off The Range
- 01.01.01 To 12.12.12 -new-
- 03: 03 A.M.
- 06: 13 Hours in The Land Of My Muse
- 07: 07 A.M.
- 07: 07 AM With Your Love
- 07: 07 Hours To Meet The Train
- 08: 08 A.M. In The Land Of Your Muse
- 1 After 0
- 1 Among 50
- 1 Among 59
- 1 Among 59 Others In The Land Of Many Ro...
- 1 Among Few
- 1 Among The Best!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.