The frog and damsel
My sweet princess, oh how much luv u show to me, a lowly frog, my ugliness doesn't chase u, but charms u..U are not gutted by my look and colur. my croak Is like music in ur head, oh how much I want to jump with my powerful limbs and kiss ur soft lips..
You lied to me, you lovely frog, you deceived me out of your nobility and humanity to believing that you, my handsome frog knows nothing of poetry, I am impressed by ur humility, but most of all I am struck buy my new very genuine need to know you more, maybe a kiss wouldn't hurt, and then I could turn into a beautiful frog, and we can live happily ever after!
venessa ambrose's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The frog and damsel by venessa ambrose )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Shamble Bit-Wise, Richard Thripp
- Expat Living In South Korea (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Moonwaters, Midnights Voice
- i found joy in a wholesale store, Mandolyn ...
- Exchange of Nature's Gifts, Ronald Chapman
- 비, Ronald Chapman
- AL-QUDS (JERUSALEM) القدس - مدينة السلام, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Best Before Sell By Date (Fun Poem 156), David Harris
- Brutality And Our Woes, Sossi Khachadourian
- Never here, Nassy Fesharaki