Joseph T. Renaldi
The Gift Of Graduation
The path of life before them lies
as elated graduates take stride.
Parents' eyes focused on their footsteps
as they listen to ceremonial music with pride.
Graduates know not yet their future.
They only know they will hopefully soar..
These graduates, a product of a school
that they now will cherish even more.
Parents watch as a son/daughter embarks on life,
their endeavors and what they will be.
They wait for days with an anxious wonderment,
A graduates future long to see.
One should appreciate the gift of graduation,
and wisely choose an occupation or professional plan,
For in the end, a graduate will mighty be,
but now must rest in another hand.
Joseph T. Renaldi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Gift Of Graduation by Joseph T. Renaldi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- to woo, Zmz Gbzn
- Parting Wish By Vijay Vishal, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Fly, I Fly, I Fly Higher and Higher~~~, Monk E. Biz
- 68th Independence Day of India (15th Aug.., Dr John Celes
- At Victoria Memorial, Calcutta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Missing You, Lilly Emery
- You Just Think She Is Your Sister Too, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Robots In Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- George Crowley Bush, Richard Thripp
- Tragic Dream, Electric Lady