The gift, that is nature
The bright rays of the sun
The captivating warmth,
nature has brought; The
warm breeze sudden in
the dancing colorful flowers,
The green green grass i shall sit on...
Truly a gift from heaven thee above,
Shall ye not criticize nor other...
It is to admire it's every being...
Delightfully, gladly, happily blessed
therefore we are!
Frances Lugtu's Other Poems
- A place, I dare not to seek
- ALAS! MY AWAITED LOVER
- And so then, (It was rejection, That you...
- And thy tears fall to see me dying...
- As a poet, I dare not say
- blissful mix of beauty
- Blood soaked Virgin
- DEATH BLOOMS
- Doth, I shall make a diffrence
- For every touch, For every kiss
- I do not request, I dare not suggest for...
- I'd love you today, i'd love you tomorro...
- MANIC DEPRESSION
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.