The Girl I Love
The bosom of the girl I love,
Is an ordinance survey map,
My hands explore the contours,
When she's sitting on my lap,
Her nipples rise like little peaks,
Upon a flowing land,
They rise and fall depending on
The movement of my hand;
Her bottom is a feature,
I must confess I like,
And when she's naked on the lawn,
It's a place to park my bike.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Girl I Love by Phil Soar )
Did you read them?
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate
- Here We Go Again, Dylon Cain
- Bitter Slave, S. I. Rednow
- The Pilot, S. I. Rednow