The Good Days
Fetch, the days of the Morning,
And the Golden spoon through
The mouth and water all glowing,
The White, Sun, Moon and the Zoo.
When it rose early, the Sun,
And crosst the Sky, where it dwelt.
Bring the days of patent and fun.
The love and stone, the Trees we felt,
We saw the Bottles of love so dark,
In water shone as Stone.
I still feel, yearn, though back,
And never i find the face in moon,
For which i pine for years......
In which the 'Hood returns.
Sajad Meer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Good Days by Sajad Meer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Truth, Michael McParland
- The Sweetness, Michael McParland
- The Sweetest Girl, Michael McParland
- The Storm, Michael McParland
- The Step, Michael McParland
- The Sound, Michael McParland
- The Scene, Michael McParland
- The Only One, Michael McParland
- The Night Glorious Light, Michael McParland
- The Move, Michael McParland