The Hatter did it again!
The hatter did again
a new Hat
with softens roses
to melt in tears
the men's hearts
but if has not
a singer, a jumper
Hopscotch, cacht one, cacht all
is just a beautiful hat
the spinning chant
spins and sings
with yours soft and smooth voice
soothe the men's heart!
La, La, La
Ta, Ta, Ta
Dum, Dum, Dum
My mum told me to pick this one.....
The men's Heart!
Poetheart (back)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
To my friend Leafsailor from PF
Comments about this poem (The Hatter did it again! by Poetheart (back) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Internet Poets, Without Pen & Paper & Th.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works, C Jay Caputo
- The CPI(M) Should Not Talk of Himan Rig.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rain Cries Zeiden, Ghost Kitty
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra