The hippie has no where to turn
All her bridges have been burned.
Looking back now
I don't know how
How i survived
Or that i'm still alive.
World full of war
While the love of the hippies soar.
Feel the love
Like your hovering from above.
By the heavens i by passed cloud nine.
The cloud where i'm at is cloud eleven.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The hippie by Misty moon )
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis