THE KICKING WINDS
A doer was seeking
a physical thing
in this age of carnality.
Truth falls on your
path when you become
Take a break from
the silent assaults. Do
not go for a dirty play.
I will not do any
commerce with the paid
style of the omnivores.
The soil does not need
any weapons. It was
always under your feet.
I will wait for a disaster
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE KICKING WINDS by Satish Verma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cryptic Revealed Smile Enigmatic Eye Awa.., Terence G. Craddock