This is the knife holds my fears,
This is the knife that holds my tears.
This is the knife that I can not touch,
This is the knife that I fear too much.
This is the knife that is from my dream,
This is the knife that made me scream.
This is the knife that I fear,
This knife is very near.
This knife is what I'll use,
This is the knife I can not refuse.
This knife is my fear,
This is the knife that is here.
This is the knife that is in my hand,
This knife is where I stand.
This is the knife that will be used soon,
This is the knife that will shine in the full moon.
....This is the knife that will help me leave.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Knife by Mary Keat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- OUT OF DAYS' BELLIES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- It is better to write a poem, gajanan mishra
- Years are fine, Cigeng Zhang
- Mother, Benhardi Dicka
- I Belong To You, Asma Riaz Khan
- Patience, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- SAYING ONE'S PRAYERS PEACEFULLY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Talk to me and win, gajanan mishra
- Creators, Midnights Voice
- Without You..! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan