The Language of the Ocean
The Oceans and The Sea Speaks A Language
With expressions explicit in tranquility or rage
...The sea breeze moves gentle, swirling around tunefully.
As the fragrance of the oceans breath, lingers luxuriously.
The murmurs of its unwritten rhythm, plays a harmony,
The earthly design, decrescendos the waves flawlessly.
My eyes dip into the endless wide seas, away from land.
World of endless waters, volumes of sky, deep down the sand.
Where millions of sea shells, make their castles and home.
Richness aplenty and the sea creatures fearlessly do roam,
The sun caresses the waters to glisten, with a passionate sigh!
The moon, the stars, brighten the darkness in the sky.
An ocean of emotion with many a story, the seas embrace,
Expresses in ‘Allegretto' the depression, with shattering grace.
And serenity, a composition, an orchestra, with a healing taste.
A clear, concise, comprehensive with variable sounds to illustrate!
shirani ibrahim's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Language of the Ocean by shirani ibrahim )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- EVIL'S INEVITABLE, FAST, AND FREE FALL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Doomed, Kyle Schlicher
- Memory Without Remorse, Kyle Schlicher
- Question Answered, Kyle Schlicher
- Spearmint Leaves, Saiom Shriver
- THIS LIFE IS UP-SIDE-DOWN هذه الحياة متك.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Islands of Flowers, Marilyn Lott
- Home-makers, Dr Deena Padayachee
- I APOLOGIZE FOR YOU, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On your toe, shubham sutar