The learned persons shall not abuse and insult anybody!
Rarest to the core, the learned persons shall not
…even by mistake abuse, don't insult anybody
and don't sleep in the midst of many others!
They will not accept to do something
…which they can't do; and they will not
escape by not doing it!
They will not speak anything wrongfully
…by ill treating the people
who are not financially sound!
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This poem 'The learned persons shall not abuse and insult anybody! ' is a translation of a Tamil poem from 'aasaarak kOvai'
பழியா ரிழியார் பலருள் ளுறங்கார்
இசையாத நேர்ந்து கரவார் இசைவின்றி
இல்லாரை யெள்ளி இகழ்ந்துரையார் தள்ளியுந்
தாங்கருங் கேள்வி யவர்.50 ஆசாரக் கோவை
Comments about this poem (The learned persons shall not abuse and insult anybody! by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
- Make others do, gajanan mishra
- MY FEELINGS FOR YOU, AMADU KAMARA
- From Gandhiji's Quotes for Gandhi Jayanthi, Dr John Celes
- Seeing, Aparna Chatterjee
- O American Girl, Will You Take With You?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Woman in Love, Akhtar Jawad
- Endearing Love, Kwai Chee Low
- The Swing, Kwai Chee Low
- Price, Ashraful Alam Shikder
- Let The King Think, Ashraful Alam Shikder
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Philip Booth
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)