The legend of Bruce Lee
Bruce Lee was a Kung Fu fighter.
He was the best Martial Arts combinor.
He discovered the Jeet Kune Do.
To be like Bruce Lee, isn't east thing to do.
Bruce Lee trained to be the legend.
He continued until the end.
He said nice quotations.
They wasn't inventions.
'Knowing is not enough we must apply,
Willings is not enought, we must do.
Don't say about this why.
He wasn't afraid from anyone or anything.
He had got a ring.
The ring was Linda Lee Cadwell.
His power was a bell.
Bruce Lee was helpful.
He was powerful.
He was innocent.
He was fit.
Bruce Lee had got two children.
The smallest was a pen.
Brandon Lee was the boy and the biggest.
Shannon Lee was the girl and the smallest.
Bruce Lee had many action films.
He also had many aims.
He wasn't shy.
Until the day he died, he used to learn.
He didn't wait to earn.
Bruce Lee always said that he can.
He didn't wait to have one fan.
'I'm not afraid from the man who
trained 10,000 kicks one time,
I'm afraid from the man who
trained one kick 10,000 times.
Always wanted to see.
His death made most of China cry.
Abdelrahman Elawad's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The legend of Bruce Lee by Abdelrahman Elawad )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Let the Lines Come, Shalom Freedman
- Lost In A Photograph, Kewayne Wadley
- Riff on Hope at the Dentiist, David McLansky
- tHiNgz B cLeAr er inside OpEn - LoST fRi.., sEaN nOrTh
- TO BE UNDERSTOOD SUBLIMITY, ROCHISH MON
- *In Sympathy Melt - for Jen Walls, C. P. Sharma
- Animal Kingdom, Denis Martindale
- *True is my Master*, C. P. Sharma
- sCenE LeFt RiGht tHeIr, sEaN nOrTh
- A Tingly Feeling, Alvin Jenner