Roxanne Dubarry (October 4,1954 / Seattle, Washington)
'The Light is my hope.'
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This is just one of several versons I composed of the above poem on March 20,2013. It was submitted to the Compass Health Newsletter today- March 25th. 'I am the Light of the world, ' Jesus Christ said to his disciples. However, the title of the poem was also inspired by the picture of a light house posted at the Cliff Bailey Peer Support Center. My case manager, and fellow poet Greg Richardson claimed, ' Roxanne, this a good poem to help you deal with depression...'
Comments about this poem ('The Light is my hope.' by Roxanne Dubarry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma
- Im sorry mom, claudia Fernandez
- Witless Innocence, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sitters And Their Dreams, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- There Is Nothing I Can Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -64, Ronjoy Brahma
- Altar Of Angry Rebellion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Your Tranquilizing Love, Lilly Emery
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -63, Ronjoy Brahma