Chime Justice Ndubuisi
The Lost Soul Of The World
I'm the lost soul of the world
The black sheep of the family.
I'm sorry you feel disappointed
That I'm lost to you finally.
I'm in pursuit of silence
The same that keeps eluding me,
But the footprint it left, I notice,
Was intentionally left for me;
What are you doing with me?
I am lost, allow me to be.
I've reached the extremities
Of this endless universe
This long stretch of emptiness
Where one keeps going, no reverse!
I'm a lost soul
Wandering in darkness,
In the nest of owls, a bleeding soul
The droplets fill the sand with sadness,
I'm the lost soul without reclaim,
Lost in your warm bosom.
Chime Justice Ndubuisi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Lost Soul Of The World by Chime Justice Ndubuisi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner
- Courage, Jenn Toner
- A Symbol Of Hope, Jenn Toner
- To Those Who Grieve, Jenn Toner
- I Am Always With You, Jenn Toner
- I Am Not There, Jenn Toner
- An Angel For A Friend, Jenn Toner
- Hobble About Lame, Richard Thripp