Chime Justice Ndubuisi
The Lost Soul Of The World
I'm the lost soul of the world
The black sheep of the family.
I'm sorry you feel disappointed
That I'm lost to you finally.
I'm in pursuit of silence
The same that keeps eluding me,
But the footprint it left, I notice,
Was intentionally left for me;
What are you doing with me?
I am lost, allow me to be.
I've reached the extremities
Of this endless universe
This long stretch of emptiness
Where one keeps going, no reverse!
I'm a lost soul
Wandering in darkness,
In the nest of owls, a bleeding soul
The droplets fill the sand with sadness,
I'm the lost soul without reclaim,
Lost in your warm bosom.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Lost Soul Of The World by Chime Justice Ndubuisi )
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Mistletoe, Walter de la Mare
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Christmas Carol, Luo Zhihai
- ~Honesty~, E Nigma
- The Carwasher, Tony Adah
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -98, Ronjoy Brahma
- I Miss (The Little Things), Michael P. McParland
- Dr. Hans Dilcher, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Love You So Deeply, Michael P. McParland
- I Love You So, Michael P. McParland
- '' Death Can't Be Undone '', bri mar
- Ravenna, Edward Kofi Louis