the lunar cheese king the third
the lunar cheese
Luna cheese lunar cheese,
Mm yes please,
So round and yummy,
It fills my tummy!
The moon that shines throughout the night,
It’s oh so cheesy to my delight,
Half moon or full,
With lunar cheese life is never dull!
So round and yellow,
And frightfully mellow,
Twinkles like the stars,
Or the two moons of mars!
Nowhere in the galaxy,
Will you find such a fallacy,
As the lunar cheese in the sky,
Up there really really high!
Late at night when I’m in my bed,
I put down my sleepy head,
I say goodnight to my little friend,
The lunar cheese, and that's the end!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (the lunar cheese by the lunar cheese king the third )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 February 1970-)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(22 March 1941 -)
Poem of the Day
- तु ही खयाल कर, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- गीतकार हूँ मै, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- समर्पण, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- 'Invictus' Invalid, Frank Avon
- धुन सवार ले, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- एक इंसा की खोज में, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- खुदाया मै तेरा हो ना सका, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- स्त्री भृण हत्या, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- DHARTI KI AUTI PARI, Pankazz koirala Upadhayaya
- Rory Richards in His Pew, Francie Lynch