Quietness no sounds in the distance except natural nature.
Mother earth speaking now and I sit and listen to everything she has to say every word every detail.
As I look out at the ocean I enjoy her putting on a display.
Lightning bolts dance in pairs dancing to the rhythm of thunder in the air.
The dance ended the music stop the clouds open up and show numerous beautiful lights.
I lay on the beautiful green grass, and look up at the twinkling sky.
Deer’s, rabbits, frogs, fox’s, and fire-flies come out and enjoy the beautiful night.
The deer’s frolic through the trees, the rabbits are eating.
The message I have listen, and embraced her beauty while learning many lessons that she has observed.
The troubles and problems that we have gained over the year and the solutions she has discovered that will to the way we were times ago.
I will do what she has taught me, and get people involved.
And together we will make the world a better place and a greener one too.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Message by Tasha Young )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar