Quietness no sounds in the distance except natural nature.
Mother earth speaking now and I sit and listen to everything she has to say every word every detail.
As I look out at the ocean I enjoy her putting on a display.
Lightning bolts dance in pairs dancing to the rhythm of thunder in the air.
The dance ended the music stop the clouds open up and show numerous beautiful lights.
I lay on the beautiful green grass, and look up at the twinkling sky.
Deer’s, rabbits, frogs, fox’s, and fire-flies come out and enjoy the beautiful night.
The deer’s frolic through the trees, the rabbits are eating.
The message I have listen, and embraced her beauty while learning many lessons that she has observed.
The troubles and problems that we have gained over the year and the solutions she has discovered that will to the way we were times ago.
I will do what she has taught me, and get people involved.
And together we will make the world a better place and a greener one too.
Tasha Young's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Message by Tasha Young )
- Love and True love, Tilde Sauffaus
- On - that note, sEaN nOrTh
- In The Quiet Of The Night, Clive Blake
- PH: Nature: Canoeing the Mississippi #8, Brian Johnston
- Old Drunk's Advice to an Anxious Beau, Donal Mahoney
- TWAILE! ! !, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Mother, Tamara Dunn
- Autumn, Mark Hamilton
- J.Bast, I try your face... - translation.., Lyudmila Purgina
- It's Not Nice To Kill Other People, Is It Poetry
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns