The Mole Series - Part 8 - The March of Man
For blasphemy? You’ll rot in Hell!
And languish long in Satan’s well,
‘The Book, ’ doth spake it so,
That merest utt’rance, from crook’d lips,
Of darkest World where Hades trips –
That Hell will overflow!
O, Beelzebub will on you rip,
No Lord will grace repentless quip
And you will eat that crow;
And of this World you claim I spoil?
‘Tis beauteous, and through Man’s toil,
And by his grace fair grows,
What sanction you, who dare condemn?
For ‘tis out time, the march of Men.
john thomas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Mole Series - Part 8 - The March of Man by john thomas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Truly Inspiring, Electric Lady
- Unrest Soul: Before Ebola Comes, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- मन साफ़ करता है।man saaf karta hai, hasmukh amathalal
- The Communists Recognize Only The Two, C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I AM, hasmukh amathalal
- Tales Of A Wife: Yes I Do, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- television, smriti chhibber
- Grass, smriti chhibber
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -70, Ronjoy Brahma
- I Had a Daughter, Adegbite Adeyinka