The Mole Series - Part 8 - The March of Man
For blasphemy? You’ll rot in Hell!
And languish long in Satan’s well,
‘The Book, ’ doth spake it so,
That merest utt’rance, from crook’d lips,
Of darkest World where Hades trips –
That Hell will overflow!
O, Beelzebub will on you rip,
No Lord will grace repentless quip
And you will eat that crow;
And of this World you claim I spoil?
‘Tis beauteous, and through Man’s toil,
And by his grace fair grows,
What sanction you, who dare condemn?
For ‘tis out time, the march of Men.
john thomas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Mole Series - Part 8 - The March of Man by john thomas )
- I am complete in your arms.., Manish Guru
- She, Akhtar Jawad
- Lunch, anthony henriques
- A thoughtless god, Solomon Marshall
- Mukkamal Hoon tumhare Daman mein, Manish Guru
- The Stroke of one person who lie, clawdea benat
- The love which endures the pains is too .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- < He >, Aparna Chatterjee
- Never Losing Sight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Collectively Protecting America, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- November, Thomas Hood
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Flower of Love, Oscar Wilde
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)