the nuclear issue
The Nuclear Issue.
There they sit the high and mighty
And their lackeys it is serious
Business, who can have them and
Who cannot have them.
How important they are these
People who dare not think or whisper
About the elephant in the room, yet
It sits there glaring for all to see.
Confirm or not to confirm, we know
They have it. Will this conference fail?
Most likely, the enemy of a deal only
Wants total surrender.
oskar hansen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (the nuclear issue by oskar hansen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi