Igor Grey Balatsky
She was offered to play a role.
Only once. And then
she would had been well-to-do
and wouldn't have known a need
till the end of her days.
She refused. She didn't want
to play herself.
'The Book of Bloom and Fading'
Igor Grey Balatsky's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Offer by Igor Grey Balatsky )
- Our Heavenly Souls, Robert Rorabeck
- Nightmares and Daydreams, Shane V. Hill
- Within My Mind Holds Dreams, Lilly Emery
- The Right Question, David Barz
- Confusing, george albot
- Bluegray, Saiom Shriver
- My Still Daughter, LoKis White
- By Another Icarus, Robert Rorabeck
- Lilies Of Lanka, Saiom Shriver
- Fiery Ferment, Saiom Shriver
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)