~The Palest Moon~
The wind blows his hair around her
Like a long, black silken cord,
His shadow is prevailing
and through the dark she soars.
If his eyes could only see her
as she sails past his soul,
The palest of all moons
has surrendered evermore.
And as his sun is setting
and the stars come out to play,
He senses someone's there
Someone who's never been away...
Within his distant shadow
shines a sliver of her moon;
Too pale to be brilliant
And too soon.
Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (~The Palest Moon~ by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Aag Bun Kar Kisi Din Dehak Jao Na, Akhtar Jawad
- Life, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Soul of the soul of universe, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Day Of Introspection, Mohammad Siddiqui
- We are all beings of light, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Every breath I take, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Experience life, gajanan mishra
- For us, hasmukh amathalal
- It is nature, hasmukh amathalal
- Difference, hasmukh amathalal