hazem al jaber
may be its a poem or a novel...
or may be a tries to be like that...
or may be its missing to be as a poetries...
but sure it stills a beats of human`s heart..
may be that be a poet..
or may be to pretend to be a poet..
or may be he is a parastic on a poems..
but the only fact..
and no more than the truth..
that its a feelings..
which its flow from inside the heart...
and still there inside that heart forever..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Papers by hazem al jaber )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak