The Plight of The Horse
This is The Story of Henry The Horse
Rarely his Condition had Effect on People
Little did they know his voice was Hoarse
Lot of Hardships he had to face
Just to entertain that Sad Face
Hardly did the People Cared
What will be the Effect
The Realization will surely Affect
The Issue has reached a Critical Phase
Only Strict Rules will have Faze
For Contribution to Save Horses
Participation has to be Dual
For the Plight of Poor Horse
We will Create a Duel
Much Strict should be the Rules
If the Issue of Animal Labour You Evade
Equal Contribution should be for their Medical Aid
Substituition will do the Task
All you have to do is in Place of Horse Human's Substituition
In your Mind Won't there be Sympathy's Inclusion
If Child Labour is Crime Animal Labour is Equally a Crime.
Abolishing Animal Labour is High Time.
Expliotation of Animals is not Allowed
Those who Entertain Animal Labour should be Beaten Aloud.
rohan bendre's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Plight of The Horse by rohan bendre )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- bring this tech down a little, Mandolyn ...
- From words and acts, gajanan mishra
- Molecules Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bond exists, hasmukh amathalal
- Deliverance, JRose Sanders
- Only answer, hasmukh amathalal
- Mirrored Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- insert emotion here, Mandolyn ...
- Prince Johnson's Cannibalism, Richard Thripp
- Rain Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak