The Polo Shirt
There was a barber called Andrea Polo,
Brother of some famous traveller.
His beard grew very long because he couldn’t afford a good mirror.
One day he decided that enough was enough.
He tried to shave himself and invented the polo shirt.
Peter Bolton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Polo Shirt by Peter Bolton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Checkmate And Die, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- Flower of Philosophy, KUVEMPU KV PUTTAPPA
- Aimee, Omar Eldamsheety
- Nothing is there to fight for, gajanan mishra
- Bleeding Rain, Lalitha Narayanan
- The Dark Side of Moon, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Utopia, oskar hansen
- The Face of Love, Lalitha Narayanan
- holiday cruise, lee fones
- Himalayas, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..