Singleton M. Tate
The Power to Touch Lives
Are you defeated
Is your heart withholding the keys
to put many out of their miseries?
Were you created to make somebody see
what their purpose in life is suppose to be?
Were you put down here to be of some help
to uplift when others can't do it for themselves?
Have you answered your calling,
which was to keep others from falling?
Do you have any power?
Is your power distorted in some way?
Are you destroying souls
what you do
what you say?
Is the power
Life and Death
Then tell me
why do you choose
use it like
Do you have the power
who just might
a sister or a brother
So until this time,
Please let me know
when you will believe,
you have the power,
to help those in need
You have the power
someone to succeed
'Power to Touch Lives'
If I've said it once,
I've said it twice
Singleton M. Tate's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Power to Touch Lives by Singleton M. Tate )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Wet With Words, George Egba
- From Chambered Shells, Saiom Shriver
- Blue Starred In The Blue Grass Spring Lu.., mary douglas
- Mist Clothed, Saiom Shriver
- Be A Man, Richard Provencher
- Respecting Autonomy, Saiom Shriver
- Unbarbed Heart, Saiom Shriver
- Dewy Scents, Saiom Shriver
- Blessing Square, Saiom Shriver
- All Creation, Saiom Shriver