Singleton M. Tate
The Power to Touch Lives
Are you defeated
Is your heart withholding the keys
to put many out of their miseries?
Were you created to make somebody see
what their purpose in life is suppose to be?
Were you put down here to be of some help
to uplift when others can't do it for themselves?
Have you answered your calling,
which was to keep others from falling?
Do you have any power?
Is your power distorted in some way?
Are you destroying souls
what you do
what you say?
Is the power
Life and Death
Then tell me
why do you choose
use it like
Do you have the power
who just might
a sister or a brother
So until this time,
Please let me know
when you will believe,
you have the power,
to help those in need
You have the power
someone to succeed
'Power to Touch Lives'
If I've said it once,
I've said it twice
Singleton M. Tate's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Power to Touch Lives by Singleton M. Tate )
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Worry-Chaser, Edgar Albert Guest
- Henry Ford's Offhand Way, Edgar Albert Guest
- Happiness no quest at all, Pranab K. Chakraborty