The Prayer Tonight
The membership allures yourself tonight,
Once women deem the night with life and death,
Life enters sometimes, forwards so finite,
Oaths break their bonds to be this commonwealth.
In certain times we play and learn like juice,
I see these couches filling me and him,
To see is being one and all, abuse
The whims so great and won like that one hymn.
A prayer says, a prayer fares so right,
Like beauty old, live in those homes that tell,
Live in them right to feed some who backbite,
To lick the page will seem a right hotel.
One size is one of those who seize the sight,
Small people learn to just overexcite.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Prayer Tonight by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Keep Your Brain Sharp, Ronell Warren Alman
- Nature's Pockets, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- REMEMBER THREE THINGS IN LIFE, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA
- Love at First Sight, Jacqueline Nash
- Winds Of Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Desire, Rex mayor Ubini
- Hey, My Name Is... (Oh, The Style of Int.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Endless Songs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- pear tree, lee fones
- FRIENDSHIP DAY, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA