My hair is long,
a golden shiny blonde,
I look into the mirror
and admire the future ruler of the land.
The queen sits on her thrown,
there on her own,
I come along to say hello
And give her a pillow.
I give her a bow,
how are you my queen,
She says’ “I want some food now
Were have you been.”
I walked away why does,
she boss me around,
I gave her her food,
And a frown.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The princess by Laura smith )
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery
- Calculating The Odds, Kyle Schlicher
- Wind Poem, Kyle Schlicher