THE RAINBOW'S GOLD
They told me with each Rainbow
I'd find a pot of gold,
And I had never proved it,
But that's what I was told.
I watched for every Rainbow
To arc across the sky,
And then I'd run to find it
And 'Goldless' I would cry.
But one day, in my mail box,
There came a nice surprise...
A magazine, called 'Rainbow'
Right there before my eyes.
I looked into the 'Rainbow',
And just as I was told,
Right there within the pages,
I found my pot of gold.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE RAINBOW'S GOLD by George Savige )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- दिनैनि हराव नांगोलनि जांख्रा, Ronjoy Brahma
- मशाल जलती रहती है..mashaal, hasmukh amathalal
- Beautiful Appearance III, Seyi Rufus Oluwadare
- NIGHT PRAYER, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Broken Promises, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Life Mislaid, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- आयै नोँ आंनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- The scarlet soldier, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- Near Your Heart, Neela Nath
- Digital Creationism, Brian Johnston