Behind Blue Eyes
The 'Real' America
America the beautiful,
The land of the 'Free',
This what we were told,
But far from what I see.
Let's call it like it is,
United States of Hipocrasy,
Or Socialist America,
Not a state of 'Democracy'.
A piss poor economy,
With a Socialist President,
Who refuses to provide documents,
To prove this is the land of his descent.
He must be ashamed to call this 'home',
The King of Welfare and disease,
Oh, cure that cough with 'ObamaCare',
Do us a favor and step down please!
Executive Orders and 'Secret' files,
World leaders of 1 disguise,
Ignorant sheep led off to slaughter,
As your herd them down your trail of lies.
Even those that sought out for answers
Can just be 'droned' for asking 'Who'?
Or 'HAARP' can just create a flood,
So FEMA can come 'rescue' you.
The Government wants to be your friend,
But only if you will quietly obey,
Like give up your right to bear arms,
Why do you need them anyway?
My free government phone just beeped,
It said 'Fresh Chem Trails Outside',
'So why don't you just take a walk alone'?
I knew they were on my side.....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The 'Real' America by Behind Blue Eyes )
- Our Fall خريفنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sufferings, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- MacDeath - From Zombie Apocalypse Poems .., Matthew Lawler
- No where, hasmukh amathalal
- Don't Cover Your Eyes, Francie Lynch
- I am your mind, gajanan mishra
- What is Fall?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Holy relation, hasmukh amathalal
- Echo Within, vikram adhikari
- What a Dream it was, mohamed Alpha Ba
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)