Behind Blue Eyes
The 'Real' America
America the beautiful,
The land of the 'Free',
This what we were told,
But far from what I see.
Let's call it like it is,
United States of Hipocrasy,
Or Socialist America,
Not a state of 'Democracy'.
A piss poor economy,
With a Socialist President,
Who refuses to provide documents,
To prove this is the land of his descent.
He must be ashamed to call this 'home',
The King of Welfare and disease,
Oh, cure that cough with 'ObamaCare',
Do us a favor and step down please!
Executive Orders and 'Secret' files,
World leaders of 1 disguise,
Ignorant sheep led off to slaughter,
As your herd them down your trail of lies.
Even those that sought out for answers
Can just be 'droned' for asking 'Who'?
Or 'HAARP' can just create a flood,
So FEMA can come 'rescue' you.
The Government wants to be your friend,
But only if you will quietly obey,
Like give up your right to bear arms,
Why do you need them anyway?
My free government phone just beeped,
It said 'Fresh Chem Trails Outside',
'So why don't you just take a walk alone'?
I knew they were on my side.....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The 'Real' America by Behind Blue Eyes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Precipice, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Striped Goodness Of The Candy Cane C.., mary douglas
- Where my soul resides like a flightless .., Mark Heathcote
- The Poets Behold From Heaven Their Words.., mary douglas
- The New Life: Fourth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- LOVING, bill costley
- A Prayer For The Unsuspecting, mary douglas
- Another Shop On The Street With Mary Pop.., mary douglas
- Is All That Matters Then, Rohit Sapra
- Librarian, Nassy Fesharaki