Behind Blue Eyes
Road trip, 'Wrong turn', Road closed ahead 'BlairWitch' trees, town of 7, Should I be dead? Betty Boop, keeps it cold, wishing on a star, Crossing Deer, Antique store, bubbles in my car Drove 4 hours, but didn't move, road to nowhere Pee all wrong, own my song, laugh w/out a care Quick pit stop, feeling good, back to the plan Bymy side, I had no game, you were the M.A.N Ignoring rules, sofa king, permanently meow Break it up, what the ukk, smiling bout it now Carpet stains, sing with me, sun is on its way Half&Half, close your eyes, EPIC Fa King day!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Puzzle Pieces by Behind Blue Eyes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Outer Limits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Keep simply cool, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -31, Ronjoy Brahma
- Folds Of Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- hey dipstick, this is for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Time - I know not, gajanan mishra
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith
- The Darkest Side - Darkpalm21, Mark Clement Joseph S. Ferre ..
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -30, Ronjoy Brahma
- this is for you, dipstick, Mandolyn Davidson