Behind Blue Eyes
Road trip, 'Wrong turn', Road closed ahead 'BlairWitch' trees, town of 7, Should I be dead? Betty Boop, keeps it cold, wishing on a star, Crossing Deer, Antique store, bubbles in my car Drove 4 hours, but didn't move, road to nowhere Pee all wrong, own my song, laugh w/out a care Quick pit stop, feeling good, back to the plan Bymy side, I had no game, you were the M.A.N Ignoring rules, sofa king, permanently meow Break it up, what the ukk, smiling bout it now Carpet stains, sing with me, sun is on its way Half&Half, close your eyes, EPIC Fa King day!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Puzzle Pieces by Behind Blue Eyes )
- Lock& key, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Will you accept my tiny rose, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dig in me, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Shower, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Joy Fills the Night, Steven Federle
- Jelly, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Love Without Ownership (yeah right!), Monk E. Biz
- Fuzzy Fellow, Patrick Czyz
- Feel a human life!, Somanathan Iyer
- Last night, Krishna Shivkumar yadav