The Right Manifesto
I seek to stand for My beliefs,
To defend that which I know is Right,
Create a change that befits everyone,
I just think that first,
We must kill.
There are those oppenants,
Who are hopeless,
They stand in the way,
Of My goal of,
A better planet,
Of a better society.
The reality of World peace,
Is just a life away,
Maybe many lives away.
Let us then consider,
streamling the process,
To kill a mocking bird takes a stone,
Achieving my peace takes a war,
Perhaps a campaign.
And who needs votes,
When I know for sure the way,
To save the World,
From terror and destruction.
I dream of that,
Soon to be peaceful society:
The poor are gone,
The roots of poverty;
Criminals have faced My justice,
Crime died with them;
Terrorist have been annihilated,
Along with their decendants.
Make way for the purest,
Society the World has ever seen,
The height of mankind,
His very existance,
A place in which happiness can abound,
Humanity can prosper
and Life can flourish. 12/16/08
Tim caffery's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Right Manifesto by Tim caffery )
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Sharada Kuchibhotla
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid