' The Silence'
Silence is a celestial message
Silence is a capsule form
Of feelings and emotions;
Words are not powerful expression.
Words could not perform emotions -But
Silence is a powerful weapon;
It does the job in the way of meaning.
Through words is precarious.
Words reach others-But
Message stay with you;
Others paint your words
They render other than what you mean.
The impacts modify your words
But the impact is not your intention,
Silences build your confidence
Words build choices for others
‘ Words can be destroyed-but
Silence cannot be defeated.’
anushmadhu P.Bharathi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' The Silence' by anushmadhu P.Bharathi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- सोरनिबा आगान, Ronjoy Brahma
- Roaring ready to go…, Mark Heathcote
- why does this have to happen, Happy Hippie Girl
- Sadness Of Living, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Blackened Bronze, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Child of the South, Leah Ayliffe
- Progressive Yearnings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- She Knows, Louis Borgo
- ZZ Was Hitler A Vegetarian, Saiom Shriver
- Palestinian DNA, Saiom Shriver