' The Silence'
Silence is a celestial message
Silence is a capsule form
Of feelings and emotions;
Words are not powerful expression.
Words could not perform emotions -But
Silence is a powerful weapon;
It does the job in the way of meaning.
Through words is precarious.
Words reach others-But
Message stay with you;
Others paint your words
They render other than what you mean.
The impacts modify your words
But the impact is not your intention,
Silences build your confidence
Words build choices for others
‘ Words can be destroyed-but
Silence cannot be defeated.’
anushmadhu P.Bharathi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' The Silence' by anushmadhu P.Bharathi )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou