The Sky Is Winking At Me Tonight
It is as if there is something
I must not know:
I quickly dig up my dogeared Kant
And search for an explanation-
It is all thete, if one goes deeply...
Our senses are blundebusses at best.
There are hidden forms, gossamer wings,
Are tangential eaquations,
We stupidly overlook.
I think - no, I say - that they walk among us,
Tripingly in laughter, and point
Out our absurd predelictions.
One cant find much
humor in being laugher AT.
But I do.
Stan Petrovich's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sky Is Winking At Me Tonight by Stan Petrovich )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The tempest death, Akshansh Pandey
- MY POEMS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Let us feel the love, gajanan mishra
- Blind Owl, Nassy Fesharaki
- No number, gajanan mishra
- We Are Tourist, Aftab Alam
- Two Baldy Ladies, Neela Nath
- The Painter Rearranges the Mirrors (1415), Cole Swensen
- OUR STREETS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Evolution of the Garden, Cole Swensen